Gallatin-Park Summer Potluck Picnic
Join us for the Summer Potluck Picnic, Thursday, July 12th, 6 - 8 pm.
- I-166, which would ban corporate $ in elections, and
- LR-123, which would provide an unfair tax-kickback to millionaires.
Meet candidates for public office and learn how you can support those who will protect clean water and wild country.
Tickets are $10 each, or 3 for $25. Win one of many great prizes, including locally sourced and produced goods and services like a romantic get-away, wolf-watching tour in Yellowstone, outdoor gear, and more. Ticketholders need not be present to win.
For questions or to purchase tickets, contact Dave Tyler, Gallatin and Park Chapter of Montana Conservation Voters’ chair, email@example.com or (406) 388.4945. You may also email another board member.
Montana Conservation Voters’ Gallatin-Park Chapter 2012 Summer Raffle
$10 per ticket or a book of 3 for $25
Drawing: Thursday, July 12th 6 pm - 8 pm at the Chapter's Summer Picnic,
Thirteen Mile Lamb and Wool Company, Bozeman
You need not be present to win these great prizes!
- One night's stay for two at the historic Sacajawea Hotel, Three Forks - Value $150.00
- Thirteen Mile Lamb and Wool Company wool rug - Value $115.00
- Norm Bishop's famous Lamar Valley wolf watching trip for up to 3 people - Value $100.00
- One night stay at Lehrkind Mansion B&B, Bozeman - Donated by co-owner Chris - Value $179.00
- Backpack from Mystery Ranch - Value $233.00
- Two Cheap Seat Bozeman Film Festival Passes - Value $60
- Gift bag from Hill Botanicals - Value $66.00