Montana Conservation Voters' Yellowstone Chapter Summer Picnic and Annual Membership Meeting
Don't miss Montana Conservation Voters'
Yellowstone Chapter Summer Picnic
and Annual Membership Meeting
Thursday, July 26, 2012 5:30 p.m. - 7:30 p.m.
Veterans Park, Billings
(corner of Poly Drive and 13th Street West)
Ballot Watch: Learn about LR123, which would give an unfair tax kickback to millionaires, and I166, which would ban corporate cash in elections.
- Meet State Legislative and Public Service Commission candidates!
- Elect our local chapter Board of Directors!
- Thank our term limited legislators
MCV and our chapter leaders are serving up burgers and the fixins, brews, wine and soda. It's a potluck. If your last name starts with A-L, please bring a salad or side dish. K-Z, please bring a dessert or chips and dip.
Buy raffle tickets, win great prizes, and support MCV in our biggest election year ever.
- A weekend stay at Bernie Rose's incredible cabin in the Beartooths
- $100 gift certificate to the Good Earth Market, courtesy of Daryl & Carol Beam.
- Gourmet olive oils, Yellowstone Olive Company
- Sanctuary Spa "Elemental Nature Facial", value $85
- "Gray Wolf" framed Brandenburg print from Connie Brock
- Drought-tolerant plants - Blakes Nursery, Big Timber
- Cafe deCamp $25 gift certificate
Tickets are $5 each or 6 for $25. Tickets? Call Yellowstone Chapter board members or Ashleigh Walters at 254.1593.